Get financial tips from home.
Join one of our webinars!
Important market and tax update: Help Protect Your Savings from Taxes and Market Volatility! What investors need to know NOW to help avoid losses from market risk and higher taxes after age 55.
In this powerful webinar you will:
- Find out what you can do to help protect your money fro prolonged volatility due to COVID-19
- Find out why a big market drop could give you a chance to LOCK IN tax savings on your IRA
- Learn what the SECURE and CARES Acts are and how they could impact your IRA or 401K
- Discover specific taxes you can potentially reduce or eliminate to help protect your money if taxes climb higher after the crisis.
Don’t think you’re one of the “few” who needs to think about tax strategies? Think again! In this powerful web presentation, you will discover why EVERYONE with an IRA needs a tax plan in Retirement. Every dollar that doesn’t go to taxes is another dollar to fund your retirement.
If you are seeking a steady income option that thrives in today’s world, you want to attend this webinar. Key takeaways will be: the current state of the market, the economy, and our thoughts on what sectors may be positioned to do well in the current economic climate. You will also hear insights from Pisoot Senethavilay, Regional Vice President of Strategic Capital Fund Management, an alternative investment firm that we have partnered with. Join us for the webinar and learn more about how to create an attractive, steady income stream with an alternative investment that thrives in the COVID19 economy, and beyond. This is a Private Placement for investors with assets of at least $1M.
Inspiring Women focuses on several areas where women have specific retirement planning needs including Social Security, tax planning, longevity, income and healthcare. Join this free webinar and learn more about how to empower yourself in retirement!
Learn more about these benefits of investing in manufactured housing and more:
• Limited new supply leading to the potential for consistent rent increases and stabilized occupancies
• Zoning rules restrict new supply
• Minimal capital expenditures
• Recession-resilient asset class
• Stable income generator
• Favorable depreciation schedule
• Low tenant turnover due to outsized moving expenses
• Less Than 10 New Manufactured Home Communities Built Each Year in the U.S.
Guest speakers: Anthony Calderone Vice President of Inland Securities Corporation and Rod Curtis, President of Manufactured Housing 2019-1 will cover this exciting income opportunity. You must be an accredited investor to invest in this offering.
Schedule a meeting with one of our team to create your financial strategy today.