WORK WITH US
Do you have superior client service skills and a great work ethic to contribute to an established and continually growing office? Our fast-paced financial advisory firm is looking for strong, detail-oriented candidates for open positions. Our formula for success is to put our clients first. If you’re looking for the tools, resources and freedom to build a great future, please contact us today!
Imagine a world where people wake up every morning inspired to grow, deliver excellence, and make a big impact in the community. That’s what we do, and we need your help.
If so, we’ve got your perfect place for you.
Our team at Heckman Financial and Insurance Services, Inc. (www.WealthCreator.com) is focused on helping people plan for their retirement, save money on fees and taxes, and educate the community on personal financial matters. As our Account Specialist, you would be the superstar that helps set up the accounts for our clients helping them achieve their retirement dreams!
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged A-Team works virtually but collaborates vigorously. There is always someone needing our help, sometimes a lot of people need our help at once, but our all-star team works cohesively and dynamically to ensure client success . We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
If inside you’re saying, “Heck Yeah!” please continue…
Our new Account Specialist will enhance our client experience by going arm-in-arm with our clients and operations teams to create and implement emotionally engaging sales and customer service through EXCELLENT organization and reliability!
You are the SUPERSTAR we are looking for if…
- You are HUNGRY & EAGER to learn, grow & become #BetterEveryDay
- You are dedicated and dependable
- You are flexible and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention.
- You are often described as caring and a great listener by your friends and family.
- You aren’t afraid to voice your own opinions to make something better.
- You find it easy to empathize with others.
- You enjoy helping people and meeting their needs in a consistent manner.
- You are proactive, forward-thinking, and “think on your feet.”
- You have high standards for your work.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner.
- You have a “figure it out” attitude about any new project or task you haven’t done before.
- You can work independently or as a team to attain our team goal of providing excellent client service to each client and prospective client!
What you will do:
- Provide a WOW experience to our customers through personal and engaging email, online meetings and phone calls.
- Initiate and process all new business applications for various insurance products, as well as assets under management.
- There will be PLENTY of opportunities to learn and grow.
- No day will be the same… You certainly won’t be bored!
You should possess the following skills:
- Financial Industry experience (required).
- 2+ years working alongside a Financial Advisor in a fast-paced office environment.
- Securities and Insurance License preferred (or willing to obtain within 90 days.)
- Prior customer service experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Consistent follow-through abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with MS Office Suite and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Must be able to work 8-5pm PST.
If this is you then go here to submit an inquiry for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.