WORK WITH US
Do you have superior client service skills and a great work ethic to contribute to an established and continually growing office? Our fast-paced financial advisory firm is looking for strong, detail-oriented candidates for open positions. Our formula for success is to put our clients first. If you’re looking for the tools, resources and freedom to build a great future, please contact us today!
Client Service Representative
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize superior client service skills and work one-on-one with clients on a daily basis? If you enjoy developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior administrative support, we would like to talk to you! Our growing financial services firm in San Jose, CA is seeking to add a Client Service Representative to our Team! The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has the desire to work in the financial industry long-term and contribute to the growth of our business.
•Associates Degree preferred
• Financial Industry experience required
• 2 + years working alongside a Financial Advisor in a fast-paced office environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication both written and verbal
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proactive Management Style and consistent follow-through
• Receive incoming client service calls in a friendly manner
• Complete each service request and resolve client issues
• Input notes into CRM and keep updated
• Coordinate and follow up on each client transfer
• Review application prior to submission
• Prepare client review summary for upcoming appointments
• Maintain professional communication with clients and staff
• Assist with Client update reports and mailings
• Assist in setting client appointments for Advisor
• Assist with New Business processing
• Act as a phone back-up to other office personnel for phone coverage
• Help to keep database up to date and accurate
Ready to take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.