October 23, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A study conducted by the American Center for Progress shows that millions of Americans are in danger of not having enough money to maintain their lifestyle in their retirement years, and the problem has worsened over time. Our complimentary dinner event will cover important topics that you should consider when making important financial decisions that will impact your income and lifestyle in retirement.
- With exploding national debt and unstable market conditions, how can you protect your retirement savings against Wall Street?
- How to position your assets to help minimize taxes, fees, and losses, and maximize income
- Identify what you want in retirement and align your investments to reflect that
- How do you create a stable, predictable income for life?
- What should I do with my IRA, 401K, 403b, or lump sum pension distributions?
- Can I avoid financial challenges unexpected health care costs may create?
The key to a successful retirement plan relies on you being informed. Take this opportunity to receive a complimentary dinner and get an update on the current financial world and its potential impacts on your retirement savings.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly.
We will contact you upon reservation to obtain your meal selection.
NO AGENTS OR BROKERS.